Westpoint is a four-day festival, a not-to-be-missed opportunity for growing community through deepening relationships, non-stop fun and an exciting programme which offers something for everyone.
2019 Dates: Thursday 22nd – Monday 26th August
Our story so far …
For the first time 1250 delegates gathered as a group of churches in the New Forest. From this successful event, we decided to continue running yearly bible weekends during the summer.
We moved to Westpoint Exeter, a large showground, to prepare for growing our annual event. Over 1000 church members met with God and Westpoint was born.
The Commission sphere was born, a family of churches and a part of the Newfrontiers church movement. Many churches were added to our numbers under the leadership of Guy Miller and his team.
God has faithfully increased numbers at Westpoint with the last one in 2018 reaching over 4000. In 2019 thousands will gather again, so whatever your age and whatever your church, Westpoint is for you and is an event not to be missed!
Apple Taxis – Exeter 01392 666 666 (quote Westpoint for preferential rates to/from Westpoint).
Visit appletaxisexeter.co.uk for more information.
A typical day at WESTPOINT
New to WESTPOINT?
Here’s some helpful information to get you started:
- Westpoint is a camping event. You will need to bring your own tent and camping equipment if you wish to stay on site. Alternatively, you can purchase a “Non- Camper” ticket and organise your own accommodation elsewhere in a local B&B or hotel.
- Showers and toilet facilities are provided on site.
- Most churches camp together, you will be allocated a site according to the number of people booked in from your church. If your church is not listed on the booking
drop downmenu, please select “Other” or get in touch with [email protected] to request to camp with a particular church.
- You will only be allowed on site from
10:00amon the Thursdayand no sooner,unless you have previously arranged this with a “setup team” from your church.
- Your church may benefit from bringing a marquee with them to use on site. This is up to each church to arrange.
- Each church site can order an electric supply for their site/marquee – this hook-up should be used for communal activities (i.e. cooking, fridges etc.) and isn’t for individual personal use.
- Day visitor tickets are available for sale before the event or at the gates. We recommend arriving in plenty of good time to allow for parking and traffic.
- A varied children’s programme is available with groups for 3s, 4-5s, 6-8s and 9-11s. These run during the morning adult meetings for all ages as well as in the evening for ages 6-8s and 9-11s. Fun, games, mess, singing and teaching is tailored to each group to ensure maximum enjoyment!
- We also run The Ark, a group for any children who have difficulty accessing the mainstream kids or youth work, whether that is a result of physical, care, emotional or behavioural needs, or specific conditions.
- A Youth programme is available for those aged 12 up to and
including 18years: meetings and workshops that run alongside the adult meetings with relevant topics and
- There are no cars allowed on site following the first day (Thursday) until pack down day on the Monday.
Book for WESTPOINT
What people are saying …
Share your story
Serve at WESTPOINT
Worship, seminars, bible-teaching and much more this year in our fantastic new programme.
All the extra details that will help you make the most of your WESTPOINT experience.
Get In Touch
We want to hear from you. Maybe you have a story to share about WESTPOINT, or you need some specific information, or you spotted an error on this page. Whatever the reason, get in touch.