There are a growing number of people and churches reaching Muslims in their communities. Catalyst is hosting a day to equip churches and individuals in this and to hear about what God is doing across the UK.
The day will be jointly hosted by Andy Martin, who has been involved in recruiting and training people to go to Muslim majority countries for many years and Tony Thompson, who leads a local church seeking to play it's part in reaching out to Muslim neighbours. Steve Bell, author of Grace for Muslims and Director of Intersevere, will be guest speaking. Not only will Steve bring first hand experience, but he will also provide a national overview of what is happening.
The aims of the day are to:
- Communicate clear vision and encouragement for people and churches
- Equip with practical skills and knowledge (from a number of practitioners)
- Provide an opportunity to network with others in the UK and help churches connect with others doing a similar work
The day is open to anyone but will be especially relevant for those who are already involved in this ministry and elders wanting to reach and disciple Muslims.
Seminars will include the following:
- Overcoming the barriers
- Discipleship and integration into the church
- Leading a church that reaches Muslims
Date: Saturday 16th April
Time: 9:30am - 4pm
Venue: Hope Church Centre, Villa Road, Luton, LU2 7NT (Directions can be found on www.hopechurch.co.uk)
Cost: FREE entry. Refreshments provided but please bring your own lunch!
To book: Please email Luke Middleton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to the Hope Church website.
For more information please call 01582 968821 or email email@example.com