Thu 23rd – Mon 27th August
Thu 22nd – Mon 26th August
Save the dates.
Available to book from end of August 2018
How to book
- Click on “Book now” button
- Select the church you’re coming with (if it’s not in the list, choose “Other”).
- Insert your personal details (please use the personal email of each person- we will use this email to send information about the event and for any serving team information).
- Choose your Ticket type:
- Camping or staying off site (Non- Camper)
- Concession (Full time students; Unemployed; Overseas delegates; Registered disabled; Carers; aged 65 and over)
- NB: If you are coming for the day select Day Visitor
- Choose whether you wish to serve or not, and the serving role.
- Enter any other details of those in your party.
- Enter your billing information (email and billing address).
- You will be given an option to pay via Pay via PayPal. This will allow you to set up monthly payments. Alternatively you can click on the Guest link to pay directly by Card.
- You are now booked in!
Spread your payment cost – pay by standing order.
Back again for Westpoint 2018, you can choose to spread your payments across the year in equal monthly instalments via Paypal. So whether you book in now or in June, the cost will be split equally across the months before the event.
Before 7th Nov 2017
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
7th Nov 2017 – 23rd Apr 2018
24th Apr 2018 – 9th Jul 2018
10th Jul 2018 – 25th Aug 2018
- Infant: Under 1 year old.
- Child: 1 to 12 years.
- Youth: 12 to 17 years.
A concessional rate is available for:
Full time students
Delegates from overseas
65 and over
After 31st July 2018, on-site camping bookings will incur an additional fee of £50 for a booking of up to 2 people, and £100 for between 3 and 6 people. Delegates who book in after this date will also not be able to camp within their church site but will be allocated a space elsewhere.
This is to reflect both the cost of administering late bookings and also the requirement to plan the layout of the site prior to the event.
Kids programmeWith dedicated groups for 3s, 4-5s, 6-8s and 9-11s, WESTPOINT is a festival for the whole family.
What is Westpoint?Our annual festival has been running for quite a while – so where did it all begin?
Adult programmeWorship, seminars, bible-teaching and much more this year in our fantastic new programme.
Youth programmeDiscover the fantastic line-up we have for our 12-18s.
What people are saying …
Get In Touch
We want to hear from you. Maybe you have a story to share about the adult programme at WESTPOINT, or you need some specific information, or you spotted an error on this page. Whatever the reason, get in touch.