CST 2018 - THE TIME IS NOW
If not you, then who? If not now, then when?
3rd February, 2018
£15 (or £10 if you book before 11th September)
Westminster Chapel, London
9.30am - 20:00pm
Book now by clicking here.
It is so easy to live our lives thinking that we will take the next step of faith with God when we have reached the next stage. Finishing uni, getting married, finding a job, having kids…. there is always a reason to hold back from what God is calling us into.
I am really excited for another Commission Students through thirties event for Feb 2018. We will be back at Westminster Chapel, for another excellent day of teaching, equipping and envisioning for the Commission that we are called to.
When David went to face Goliath, that wasn’t the first battle he had faced, he was used to trusting in God, when no one was looking, against the bears and the lions. The time is now for our generation to be learning to trust God, and follow him in every area of our lives, for there will be many 'Goliaths' to come.
Who is it for?
This will bless anyone, but is specifically aimed at you if you are aged 18 through thirty. Whether you're at home, at work or studying; If you want to be equipped to follow Jesus in every area of life then CST 2018 is for you.
GUY MILLER (MAIN SESSION)
Leading on from the envisioning Westpoint event Guy is passionately and energetically raising young women and men to be part of the mission seeing 1000’s of lives changed in hundreds of churches in tens of nations. As inspiring and challenging speaker Guy will equip you to live a purpose filled life.
Evangelist, minister, speaker, social activist and writer, J.John has a remarkable gift for communicating the truth in an engaging, stimulating and practical way. His passion for story-telling enables him to bring the gospel to life in a fresh and contemporary manner. He will inspire and equip us to live for Jesus, and act "now".
- 9:30am: Arrival/Registration
- 10:00-12:00am: J.John (including worship and ministry)
- 12:00- 13:30pm: Lunch will not be provided but there are plenty of great places to eat nearby!
- 13:30-14:45pm: Seminars (There will be a choice of 4 seminars to choose from - see listing below)
- 14:45-15:15pm: Break - Enough time for a quick caffiene boost and to chat to some new people.
- 15:15-16:30pm: Seminars (The same 4 as before)
- 16:30-18:00pm: Dinner - time to try somewhere new to eat in London
- 18:00pm: - 20:00pm: Guy Miller (including worship and response)
- Leaving Uni with more than a degree - Chris McBurney (UCCF)
- Suits: Honouring God and my Boss - William Dalziel (Elder at Kings Church Catford)
- Fighting the Lions and the Bears: Overcoming addiction - Chris Kimbangi, Andy & Shan Mehigan
- How to share the gospel now - Guy Miller